Build Resilience and Lead Successful Change
Every organization deals with change – reacting to change, leading change, planning for change. To survive and thrive when the external environment shifts exponentially, leaders must prepare to embrace change and quickly drive their business forward with agility, resilience and innovation.
Change Leadership presents proven and powerful methods for understanding, addressing and effectively leading change. Drawing upon Dr. Gerald Bell’s Laws of Change, which apply to individuals, teams and organizations, you will learn to increase the effectiveness in leading and adapting to change in your own business environment.
“Attending Change Leadership is a must for anyone involved in change, which is EVERYONE! I highly recommend this program for all managers.”
Co-Founder & President, Tru Family Dental
Change Leadership Program Overview
- Create a desire to embrace change within your organization, maintaining a flexible organization ready to adapt to your company’s surrounding environment.
- Provide valuable feedback to your people that creates a positive desire to change.
- Effectively communicate change to individuals and your organization.
- Apply the Laws of Change to implement new and effective programs, processes and behavior patterns in your people.
- Understand what not to do when introducing or responding to change.
- Lead change initiatives and innovations in a way that supports and enriches organizational culture.
- Build your skills for personal change, investigating ways to change your own behaviors to more effectively influence others.
- Develop an individualized, practical change plan to apply key principles within your company.
This professional development program is a highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
Prepare: Through a targeted pre-work assignment, analyze the successes, difficulties, strengths and weaknesses of your current change techniques, to create a “baseline” metric for change.
- Think deeply. Throughout the program, you will learn new ideas about the theory of change and effective change initiatives. Additionally, the time for group work and introspection allows you to think deeply about the concepts and apply them to your unique situation.
- Develop new abilities. You will learn and practice new techniques and build your personal skills to effectively embrace and drive change in your organization by learning how to lead people through change in a way that inspires great performance.
- Create a plan. Construct an action plan for increasing your abilities to implement and adapt to changes in your organization and your people.
- Senior executives responsible for leading their company through disruptive times and organizational changes.
- Managers and supervisors who want to inspire great performance amongst their employees during organizational change.
- Anyone who wants to become an effective change leader in their company.
Change Leadership Program Details
Most of our in-person programs are held at The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC. Our virtual programs are delivered using the Zoom platform.
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
Three 1/2 days
9:00am – 1:00pm EST each day
$3875 in person without accommodations or live virtual
Change Leadership Delivery Methods
Take Your Next Step Toward Leadership Mastery
Participating in a Bell Leadership program marks an initial step in your (or your company’s) journey to achieving significant behavioral change. Leadership Mastery takes a collection of efforts to build yourself and your organization. Continuous learning practices are essential to achieving great results. Here are some potential next steps you can take:
Surveys & Assessments
Quantitative and qualitative feedback is important to provide a benchmark and improve results. Learn how to gain honest feedback to improve individual and organizational performance.
Receive one-on-one guidance and support from one of the Bell Leadership trainers. Dive deeper into concepts learned during the program and further develop your leadership skills.
Bell Leadership offers a comprehensive suite of seminars for you to select from to accelerate your skills toward Leadership Mastery. Choose the next leadership skill you would like to build.
“Regarding the class, I just want you and everyone at Bell to know that it was amazing! The principles that Dr. Bell laid out are so powerful and so applicable. It was the perfect course to take at this time. I feel so fortunate to have been able to attend and I look forward to our next class.”
Bruce Bedford, Vice President, Marketing
“Leading Change is a great seminar that is applicable to almost everything a person does in their life in this changing world.”
David Baldwin, Chief Financial Officer
“It was a great program and one that I’ll be spending a lot of time trying to put into practice in my own life. The lessons are valuable, not only in a professional setting, but in informing how to live more fully, develop as a human being, and enjoy each day!“
Holly Cohoon, Chief Operating Officer