Refocus Your Vision and Reenergize Your Top Leaders
Reenergize Your Top Leaders and Strengthen Alignment
Executive/Corporate retreats can be the catalyst for bringing out the best in your top leaders and positioning your organization to surpass its goals. A chance to “get away from it all” is crucial for you and your key executives to refocus your vision, redefine your mission, and reenergize your leadership practices. Visualize your next Executive Retreat being led with a clear purpose, facilitated with open, honest communication amongst team members, in an environment free of distractions.
An Executive Retreat requires highly trained facilitators who gain a clear understanding of your company’s unique needs. Bell Leadership Institute’s experienced trainers are known for leaning in, listening and learning to genuinely understand the goals of your organization, maximizing your time together to produce effective results.
Our custom retreat offerings can be tailored to deliver one learning component as part of a larger event to providing turn-key services where we design, plan, and provide concierge event execution.
Executive Retreat Overview
Bell Leadership trainers will get to know your industry, business dynamics, and leadership team. Our team will partner with you in advance of your retreat to customize the event to achieve your objectives. Options include:
- Conducting audience analysis calls to better tailor to your team’s experience.
- Creating custom pre-work to engage your team.
- Facilitating 360-degree feedback from your team’s associates.
- After gaining an understanding of your organization’s needs, our expert team of trainers and facilitators will get to work creating a customized experience to meet the specific objectives for your group. Bell Leadership has over 50 years of experience creating and planning events to meet and exceed expectations. We would be happy to handle all details of event planning and logistical support as needed. (excluding flight arrangements).
- We bring decades of expertise on a wide range of business and leadership topics. Recent clients have focused their retreats on topics such as:
- Strategic Planning for a newly formed leadership team
- Increasing communication and collaboration
- Supporting generational leadership transition
- Building teamwork through the framework of The Carolina Way
- Annual reset and refresh of the executive team
- Focused skill-building experience for leadership or core teams
- We are happy to make arrangements at a meeting location of your choice.
- If you’re looking for an event venue, Bell Leadership is located in Chapel Hill, NC – a lovely location for a retreat. We partner closely with the historic Carolina Inn for executive retreats throughout the year. On the campus of the University of North Carolina, one block from historic Franklin Street’s shopping and entertainment, the hotel has earned the AAA Four Diamond Award since 1997. The North Carolina landmark is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and offers 185 beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites.
- The Carolina Inn now participates in World of Hyatt®, a loyalty program offering rewards at over 1,000 hotels worldwide.
- Based on our relationship with the Carolina Inn and proximity to our office location and team, we can handle many of the meeting logistics of the Executive Retreat on your behalf.
No matter the location you choose, we can coordinate meeting space, hotel accommodations, and other aligned events for your retreat.
“It was our best offsite in ten years. Tons of advance prep and inclusion of the entire team made it a 5-star experience!”
Founder and CEO, Power Reviews, Inc.