Every organization deals with change – reacting to change, leading change, planning for change. CTo survive and thrive when the external environment shifts exponentially, leaders must prepare to embrace change and quickly drive their business forward with agility, resilience and innovation.
Change Leadership presents proven and powerful methods for understanding, addressing and effectively leading change. Drawing upon Gerald Bell’s Laws of Change, which apply to individuals, teams and organizations, you will learn to increase the effectiveness in leading and adapting to change in your own business environment.
- Create a desire to embrace change within your organization, maintaining a flexible organization ready to adapt to your company’s surrounding environment.
- Provide valuable feedback to your people that creates a positive desire to change.
- Effectively communicate change to individuals and your organization.
- Apply the Laws of Change to implement new and effective programs, processes and behavior patterns in your people.
- Understand what not to do when introducing or responding to change.
- Lead change initiatives and innovations in a way that supports and enriches organizational culture.
- Build your skills for personal change, investigating ways to change your own behaviors to more effectively influence others.
- Develop an individualized, practical change plan to apply key principles within your company.
This professional development program is a highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
Prepare: Through a targeted pre-work assignment, analyze the successes, difficulties, strengths and weaknesses of your current change techniques, to create a “baseline” metric for change.
- Think deeply. Throughout the program, you will learn new ideas about the theory of change and effective change initiatives. Additionally, the time for group work and introspection allows you to think deeply about the concepts and apply them to your unique situation.
- Develop new abilities. You will learn and practice new techniques and build your personal skills to effectively embrace and drive change in your organization by learning how to lead people through change in a way that inspires great performance.
- Create a plan. Construct an action plan for increasing your abilities to implement and adapt to changes in your organization and your people.
- Senior executives responsible for leading their company through disruptive times and organizational changes.
- Managers and supervisors who want to inspire great performance amongst their employees during organizational change.
- Anyone who wants to become an effective change leader in their company.