Become a Great Leader – Build Yourself First
TAKE AN INSIDE LOOK AT ACHIEVERS
Achievers™ is the “life-changing” cornerstone program of the Bell Leadership Institute designed to help you lead like the best in the world with a deep understanding of your personal strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
Founded on a half century of research and consulting with thousands of leaders, Achievers™ equips leaders at all levels with a proven framework to help recognize and immediately implement highly effective leadership techniques. While other programs assess how you behave, Achievers™ increases your Self IQ and leaves you with a thorough understanding of why you behave as you do. Knowing yourself deeply and understanding how you impact others enables you to build the skills required to positively influence people at every level of the organization.
Achievers™ includes the Bell Personality Profile, a confidential 360-degree assessment to solicit feedback from your associates that provides personal and practical insights for how to improve your leadership and management style. You will learn how your personality patterns compare to the six most effective and the six least effective leadership styles in the world.
LEARN HOW THE ACHIEVERS SEMINAR HELPED THESE LEADERS AND THEIR ORGANIZATIONS
“Achievers gave me a framework through which I was able to really see how to build a team that could work effectively for the long term…I have already begun using the Achievers as our manager training program…It’s really the greatest gift that you could give to any employee. “
President & CEO
The Smart Agency
“The Bell Leadership seminar changed my life…There is no greater recommendation that I could make to someone wanting to improve their life, either professionally or personally, than to attend the Bell Leadership Achievers seminar.”
Senior Project Manager
Embrey Development Company
“The concepts that were outlined in the Bell framework are equally effective at work as well as outside of work, be it your home family life, be it your community, your friends and so it really, you know, opens up the horizons to make your life much better even beyond work.”
Head of Global Test Engineering Solutions
Achievers™ Program Overview
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses as a leader.
- Understand your personality, your motivations, and how your results affect others.
- Build practical skills required to positively impact people at every level of an organization.
- Reduce ineffective behaviors that hold you back from achieving your leadership potential.
- Develop the six Achiever core competencies of exceptional leaders.
- Grow your self-confidence as a leader to gain commitment from your team.
- Create an action plan that enhances and sustains your leadership skills and effectiveness.
This Bell Leadership flagship program receives high marks from clients when it comes to the level of engagement and interaction that takes place. You will enjoy a hands-on, interactive, deep-learning experience that includes:
- Live facilitation
- Interactive small group discussions
- Daily homework assignments to reinforce concepts
- Bell Leadership team support
Prepare: in advance of the seminar, you will complete the Bell Personality Profile a 360-degree survey where you will request confidential feedback from those that know you well (i.e., your colleagues, family members, friends). Your personalized Bell Personality Profile will be shared with you during the program to provide personal and practical insights for how to improve your leadership and management style.
- Make Connections. Building relationships is paramount to great leadership. This program creates an engaging environment for peers to connect and learn from each other. You will enhance your skills by interacting with other leaders and receive in-the-moment coaching from Bell Leadership team members.
- Increase Self IQ. Great leaders know themselves extremely well. During the program, you are encouraged to discover the core of who you are and why you behave the way you do. This deep self-learning creates a lasting effect.
- Have Fun. People commit to what they enjoy. For more than 50 years, Bell Leadership believes that "fun" promotes learning and builds happier and more productive leaders.
- Receive Feedback. Honest feedback improves self-awareness. Not only does the Bell Personality Profile reveal how you view yourself, but how others perceive you. Within the framework of the Achiever Model™, you will gain a greater understanding of your leadership style as compared to the best leaders in the world.
- Drive Results. By the conclusion of the program, you will develop an actionable plan to build your leadership skills and enhance your personal effectiveness.
- This course is appropriate for all levels of leaders: everyone from individual contributors to C-suite executives
- Professionals who are looking to work better and smarter so they can enjoy their lives and families.
- People who have an open mind and are willing to self-reflect and change.
Achievers™ Program Details
Most of our in-person Achievers™ programs are held at The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC. Our virtual programs are delivered using the Zoom platform.
Three days (arrive Monday evening)
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m. EST
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-6:00p.m. EST
Day 3: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m. EST
Five 1/2 days (Monday through Friday)
9:00am – 1:00pm EST each day
$6,045 in person with accommodations or $5,350 in person without accommodations or live virtual
Save by signing up for the Complete Achievers Package. This package starts with our “life-changing” Achievers seminar, followed by personal Action Plan support and culminates with the Achievers II program.
Achievers™ Delivery Methods
TAKE AN INSIDE LOOK AT THE BELL PERSONALITY PROFILE
Bell Personality Profile
A powerful 360-degree assessment. It is designed to provide insight into your leadership style from a variety of viewpoints, including your own and those of the colleagues, supervisors, friends and family who know you well.
The Bell Personality Profile is unique compared to other 360-degree assessments because it provides feedback within the framework of Bell Leadership’s Achiever Model™. Participants receive feedback on how their personality patterns compare to the six most effective and the six least effective leadership styles in the world. Additionally, the BPP examines eight dimensions of leadership, including:
- Goal Setting
- Style of Humor
- Responding to Mistakes
- Responding to Stress
Make the Most of Your Achievers™ Experience
THE COMPLETE ACHIEVERS PACKAGE – Bell Leadership is pleased to offer a fully comprehensive Achievers experience! A complete Achievers program solution that builds and deepens your Self IQ, then strengthens your People IQ in how you relate and work with others. It starts with our “life-changing” Achievers seminar, followed by personal Action Plan support and culminates with the Achievers II program.
Learn more about the package and how you can save by signing up.
“This was the single greatest professional and personal development course I have ever attended… Thank you for opening my eyes and my mind.”
Zak Kemp, Associate Director & Product Development
“The program was exceptional and exceeded my expectations significantly. I was extremely impressed with how well it was run as well as the expertise of our trainers. Thank you!”
Scott Weiss, Operations Manager
H. Nelson Eddy DDS, PA
“Absolute best class I’ve taken. I have 4 degrees and take multiple continuing ed courses throughout the year and this BY FAR has been the most beneficial to my management role that I am currently in. “
Ashley Beatty, Office Manager