Create Effective Teamwork Among Your People
Great teamwork does not happen by accident. Leading effective teams requires intention, insight and a deep commitment to the success of the group. Effective teambuilders lead in a way that causes their teams to engage, commit and work together to reach a common goal.
With increased complexity, divergent goals and unique roles in organizations, fostering teamwork among a diverse team requires advanced teambuilding skills. In Advanced Teamwork, you will learn how you personally impact teamwork on each of your teams. You will be able to pinpoint what circumstances require increased teambuilding actions and the key indicators of high performance on your teams. Participants will detail and apply the skills required to create engagement among team members, so they work “hard, smart and together.”
“When senior leaders are given the opportunity to grow and the responsibility to mentor, they can exert a powerful force for education, productivity and loyalty in an organization.”
Dr. Gerald Bell
Founder and CEO, Bell Leadership Institute
Advanced Teamwork Program Overview
- Assess the current level of teamwork on each of your teams.
- Determine why some teams succeed and other teams fail.
- Evaluate when teamwork is most necessary.
- Lead your team past the most debilitating obstacles to effective teamwork.
- Develop personal skills that will help you increase teamwork with those you influence.
- Reduce the traits that produce ineffective teams.
- Identify and work effectively with weak links and “teambusters.”
- Build teamwork in all areas of your life, including your family team.
This professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
Preparation: Complete a pre-work assignment to evaluate your teamwork experiences and begin thinking about key concepts for the program.
- Collaborate. You will collaborate with peers and Bell Leadership trainers and coaches to discover the essentials of teamwork.
- Think deeply. Aligning a group of diverse people around a common goal isn’t easy; we’ll explore all the reasons why, as well as how it can be done.
- Connect. Once you attend a Bell Leadership program, you are a part of our team, and we will help you create an action plan that will lead to future team-building success.
- Have fun. As you will learn in the program, one of the essentials of teamwork is to have fun. We always strive to bring fun into our programs.
As part of attending an open program: You will receive a copy of the New York Times best seller, The Carolina Way: Leadership Lessons from a Life in Coaching by Dean Smith and Gerald D. Bell, with John Kilgo.
- C-level and senior executives who want to break down silos and build teamwork across their organization.
- Team leaders who want to foster increased innovation, collaboration and performance.
- Managers who want to avoid the pitfalls of ineffective teams and get work done more effectively.
- Teams who want to work more effectively together.
Advanced Teamwork Program Details
Most of our in-person programs are held at The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC. Our virtual programs are delivered using the Zoom platform.
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
Four 1/2 days
9:00am – 1:00pm EST each day
$3475 in person without accommodations or live virtual
Advanced Teamwork Delivery Methods
Take Your Next Step Toward Leadership Mastery
Participating in a Bell Leadership program marks an initial step in your (or your company’s) journey to achieving significant behavioral change. Leadership Mastery takes a collection of efforts to build yourself and your organization. Continuous learning practices are essential to achieving great results. Here are some potential next steps you can take:
Surveys & Assessments
Quantitative and qualitative feedback is important to provide a benchmark and improve results. Learn how to gain honest feedback to improve individual and organizational performance.
Receive one-on-one guidance and support from one of the Bell Leadership trainers. Dive deeper into concepts learned during the program and further develop your leadership skills.
Bell Leadership offers a comprehensive suite of seminars for you to select from to accelerate your skills toward Leadership Mastery. Choose the next leadership skill you would like to build.