ADVANCED TIME MANAGEMENT & PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY
Work Smart, Live Smart
Busy professionals live complex lives. Leaders routinely remark that the high volume of daily tasks, meetings and obligations they face limits their effectiveness and productivity, often leading to burnout. In this always-on, multichannel world, it is a challenge to be fully focused and present. This leads to interrupted thinking and impacts our ability to prioritize. More time spent working isn’t the solution; professionals need advanced tools to manage this increasing complexity and achieve more while caring for their health and lives. Advanced Time Management & Personal Productivity draws from our decades of research on how and why highly effective individuals set goals, plan their days, prioritize their time and organize their lives. As a participant, you will discover and investigate the personal obstacles preventing you from achieving your highest level of performance, in every facet of your life. At the completion of the program, you will have a plan for increasing your personal productivity while leading a healthier, happier life.
“This seminar ended up being scheduled at one of my busiest times, and I attended thinking, ‘How am I going to take time away from business?’ It was JUST WHAT I NEEDED!”
President, Local Focus Radio
Advanced Time Management & Personal Productivity Program Overview
- Analyze your current time management practices and uncover the anchors that prevent you from achieving more.
- Identify and set clear, focused goals for yourself, in your work, health, relationships, finances and other essential areas.
- Avoid timewasters, roadblocks and unproductive meetings, which hinder your ability to lead.
- Utilize proven techniques and develop key skills to gain more out of your time while avoiding burnout.
- Understand how to achieve and sustain peak performance for longer periods of time.
- Create a personal strategic plan that will help you achieve your goals both professionally and personally.
This professional development program is a highly participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
Prepare: Receive 360-degree feedback from your associates through the Peak Performance Survey and gain personal and practical insights for how to improve your personal productivity.
- Investigate. In this course, you will take a deep dive into the root causes of your inefficiencies, including the personality habits that prevent you from working at your highest potential.
- Learn. Throughout the course, you will learn advanced yet practical techniques that can be used immediately. This will improve your ability to work at your highest level and achieve more while avoiding burnout.
- Collaborate. Talk with peers and receive in-the-moment feedback from Bell Leadership team members to identify specific and individual areas for focus, and work to apply the concepts and tools to your life.
- Create. Throughout the program, you will identify your top priorities, both professionally and personally, and create a specific and detailed plan to help you achieve your short-term and long-term goals.
- Leaders at all levels of an organization who want to maximize personal productivity.
- New leaders who want to learn how to manage complexity.
- Seasoned leaders who need techniques to stay fresh and engaged.
- Senior leaders beginning to plan for the latter part of their careers and lives.
Our clients find that this is the perfect program to attend with a significant other. This session is a great investment in your life together and your family’s future. Partners attending together will receive 50% off one person’s tuition.
Advanced Time Management & Personal Productivity Program Details
Most of our in-person programs are held at The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC. Our virtual programs are delivered using the Zoom platform.
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
Four 1/2 days
9:00am – 1:00pm EST each day
$3575 in person without accommodations or live virtual
Advanced Time Management & Personal Productivity Delivery Methods
Peak Performance Survey
The Bell Peak Performance Profile is a powerful 360-degree assessment. It is designed to evaluate your patterns of health and effectiveness from a variety of viewpoints, including your own and those of the colleagues, supervisors, friends and family who know you well.
The Bell Peak Performance Profile is unique compared to other 360-degree assessments because it evaluates your current performance in the Seven Domains of Happiness. Participants receive numerical scores along with narrative feedback for each of the seven domains. Used in conjunction with the Advanced Time Management & Personal Productivity program, your survey results are a valuable resource for building an action plan to achieve and maintain your highest level of performance and productivity.
Take Your Next Step Toward Leadership Mastery
Participating in a Bell Leadership program marks an initial step in your (or your company’s) journey to achieving significant behavioral change. Leadership Mastery takes a collection of efforts to build yourself and your organization. Continuous learning practices are essential to achieving great results. Here are some potential next steps you can take:
Surveys & Assessments
Quantitative and qualitative feedback is important to provide a benchmark and improve results. Learn how to gain honest feedback to improve individual and organizational performance.
Receive one-on-one guidance and support from one of the Bell Leadership trainers. Dive deeper into your Peak Performance Survey feedback and further develop your skills.
Bell Leadership offers a comprehensive suite of seminars for you to select from to accelerate your skills toward Leadership Mastery. Choose the next leadership skill you would like to build.
Heartland Dental Care
“All time favorite class!! Not sure if it is because I needed to truly evaluate where I am right now in my professional growth. Thanks for making my experience wonderful!”
Connie Snyder, Director of Client Services
“All of the Bell Leadership sessions I have attended, especially the Peak Performance for Complex Lives class, have made a profound impact on my life and have been the catalyst for significant personal and professional change, and I am better for it.”
Jonathan Arena, Director of Service Operations
United NE Bank
“I found this program to be “life-changing.” I know what I am supposed to do most of the time, but Dr. Bell inspired me to follow through doing the things that are most productive.”
John Boehler, Branch President