THE LEADER’S ROUNDTABLE
A Master Class in Leadership for Senior Executives
Dr. Bell has drawn upon his many years of cross-industry experience to create The Leader’s Roundtable: A Master Class in Leadership for Senior Executives. This unique and exclusive program is specifically designed to assist CEOs, presidents, and senior officers in further developing their leadership skills. World-class leaders create world-class businesses.
Selected members represent an experienced group of leaders from a diverse group of industries. The Leader’s Roundtable provides a rare professional opportunity to work with and learn from a group of peers outside your particular business or industry. You will study proven leadership best practices with relevant business cases to facilitate problem solving and action planning. The Leader’s Roundtable environment allows you to share ideas, questions and perspectives in a confidential setting with peers who understand the weight of your daily responsibilities.
The year-long Leader’s Roundtable is an executive leadership development program personally designed by Dr. Gerald D. Bell to assist C-suite and senior executives in becoming world-class leaders. The Leader’s Roundtable will teach you how to build your personal leadership effectiveness so that you can lead others successfully to grow your business. In today’s environment of constant, rapid changes, increasing demand for immediate access to products and services, and unprecedented visibility coupled with external scrutiny, business agility is more important than ever. Investing in yourself and your leadership skills by assessing not only where you are, but who you are, yields the highest returns and will set your company in the right direction.
“I signed up for The Leader’s Roundtable because it appeared to be the best opportunity to receive consistent and thorough training. From the very first day I was learning concepts that I never thought about. After I completed the series, I had my CFO join. I view it as a life-changing process. It is the biggest and best “gift” I currently know how to offer someone.”
Dr. Richard Workman
Founder and CEO, Heartland Dental
Leader’s Roundtable Overview
- 1 Year of Exclusive Training
- Engagement with other C-Suite Executives
- Case Study Lessons & Discussions
- Problem Solving Support
- A Lasting Network of Peers
- Six two-day sessions throughout the year
- Day 1 of each session: 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m.
- Day 2 of each session: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
Tuition for The Leader’s Roundtable is $15,750, billed quarterly. This includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
Leader’s Roundtable Experience
This year-long, twelve-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Complete custom-designed pre-work assignments for each of the sessions, preparing you to engage deeply on each topic and focusing on what is most relevant for you and your organization.
- Agree to and enjoy total confidentiality to promote and encourage openness and trust during each session.
- Receive 360-degree feedback from your associates that provides personal and practical insights for improving your leadership practices.
- Discuss current business cases presented by yourself, other members, and Bell trainers.
- Explore and apply key concepts and proven methods from several Leadership Mastery Series™ programs, such as Advanced Communication, The Leader’s Job, Change Leadership, and Selecting Achievers.
- Develop action plans tailored to your situation using powerful, practical leadership principles.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one executive coaching.
- Return to Chapel Hill for an annual Bell Leader’s Roundtable Mastery program to further your development and build relationships with other top leaders.
- C-suite and senior executives from the top three levels of an organization, who have broad management experience and leadership responsibility for multiple employees.
- Attendees of Bell Leadership’s Achievers™ program: Achievers™ is a pre-requisite for The Leader’s Roundtable. If you have not attended, you can register for an upcoming program prior to the first Leader’s Roundtable meeting.
2022 Leader’s Roundtable Details
- Building Wisdom – Think Like a Leader
- The Leader’s Job – Top Responsibilities of a Leader
- Leading Change – Get Everyone On-board
- World-Class Communication – Lead with Effective Communication
- Keys to Selection – Select Great People by Hiring Smart
- Peak Performance – Living the Complex Life of a Leader
*Topics are subject to change.
- Meetings 1 & 2 – January 19 & 20, 2022
- Meetings 3 & 4 – March 16 & 17, 2022
- Meetings 5 & 6 – May 18 & 19, 2022
- Meetings 7 & 8 – August 17 & 18, 2022
- Meetings 9 & 10 – October 12 & 13, 2022
- Meetings 11 & 12 – December 7 & 8, 2022
*Meetings are currently scheduled for Wednesdays & Thursdays. Dates are subject to change.
- Day One, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (EST)
- Day Two, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (EST)