Busy professionals live complex lives. Leaders routinely remark that the high volume of daily tasks, meetings and obligations they face limits their effectiveness and productivity, often leading to burnout. In this always-on, multichannel world, it is a challenge to be fully focused and present. This leads to interrupted thinking and impacts our ability to prioritize. More time spent working isn’t the solution; professionals need advanced tools to manage this increasing complexity and achieve more while caring for their health and lives. Advanced Time Management & Personal Productivity draws from our decades of research on how and why highly effective individuals set goals, plan their days, prioritize their time and organize their lives. As a participant, you will discover and investigate the personal obstacles preventing you from achieving your highest level of performance, in every facet of your life. At the completion of the program, you will have a plan for increasing your personal productivity while leading a healthier, happier life.
- Analyze your current time management practices and uncover the anchors that prevent you from achieving more.
- Identify and set clear, focused goals for yourself, in your work, health, relationships, finances and other essential areas.
- Avoid timewasters, roadblocks and unproductive meetings, which hinder your ability to lead.
- Utilize proven techniques and develop key skills to gain more out of your time while avoiding burnout.
- Understand how to achieve and sustain peak performance for longer periods of time.
- Create a personal strategic plan that will help you achieve your goals both professionally and personally.
This professional development program is a highly participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
Prepare: Receive 360-degree feedback from your associates through the Peak Performance Survey and gain personal and practical insights for how to improve your personal productivity.
- Investigate. In this course, you will take a deep dive into the root causes of your inefficiencies, including the personality habits that prevent you from working at your highest potential.
- Learn. Throughout the course, you will learn advanced yet practical techniques that can be used immediately. This will improve your ability to work at your highest level and achieve more while avoiding burnout.
- Collaborate. Talk with peers and receive in-the-moment feedback from Bell Leadership team members to identify specific and individual areas for focus, and work to apply the concepts and tools to your life.
- Create. Throughout the program, you will identify your top priorities, both professionally and personally, and create a specific and detailed plan to help you achieve your short-term and long-term goals.
- Leaders at all levels of an organization who want to maximize personal productivity.
- New leaders who want to learn how to manage complexity.
- Seasoned leaders who need techniques to stay fresh and engaged.
- Senior leaders beginning to plan for the latter part of their careers and lives.
Our clients find that this is the perfect program to attend with a significant other. This session is a great investment in your life together and your family’s future. Partners attending together will receive 50% off one person’s tuition.