Programs and Services Coordinator – Chapel Hill, NC
Bell Leadership Institute, founded in 1972, is a leadership training and development company located in the heart of Chapel Hill, NC and is seeking an experienced and highly qualified administrative professional to join our Client Services Team.
The Program and Services Coordinator will work closely with team leaders for Custom Seminars and Licensed Programs for the organization. This role supports all aspects of seminars and programs, and will be directly responsible for program support, conference and meeting planning, material preparation, logistics and program correspondence. The work environment is positive, client-focused, fast-paced, and excellence-driven.
- Prefer 3-5 years of experience in a professional business setting with major focus on customer service
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help people
- Demonstrated track record of supporting and developing client / customer relationships
- Capability to master complex administrative systems, processes and calendars
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize workload, anticipate needs, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting, with a highly positive, can-do attitude
The candidate must be highly detail oriented and possess outstanding organizational skills. They must be ethical, honest, trustworthy and capable of maintaining confidentiality. The ideal candidate will also be enthusiastic, positive, patient, flexible, have a great sense of humor, and will be passionate about the Bell Leadership mission.
This position will work on-site at our Chapel Hill, NC offices. We are open to candidates with additional skills and experience. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and skill set. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include Programs and Services Coordinator in the subject line. No calls or in-person submissions please.