Achievers II targets the skills required to achieve great results through leading and relating to others. This seminar leverages your learning from Achievers™ and expands on the specific behaviors required to build your influence with others and drive impactful results.
You will further explore the Achiever Model™ and your Bell Personality Profile results to reinforce and deepen your understanding on a personal level. Achievers II focuses specifically on navigating different personalities and developing strategies for working with the most difficult personality patterns you encounter in both your professional and personal life. Successfully mastering these elements increases your People IQ, which helps elevate your commitment, productivity and performance to more effectively build your business.
Achievers II includes the opportunity to benchmark your Bell Personality Profile (BPP), a confidential 360-degree assessment to solicit feedback from your associates that provides personal and practical insights for how to improve your leadership and management style. You have the option to delve deeper into your Achievers program BPP or benchmark those results to measure changes since your last assessment.
- Understand the Achiever Model™ and your Bell Personality Profile results in more depth.
- Formulate a more detailed concept of the results that you produce by understanding how you personally execute the Basic Elements of a Leader’s Life™.
- Build comprehensive insights on the 6 personality patterns that produce effective leadership, and the 6 personality patterns that produce ineffective leadership.
- Develop strategies for working with the most difficult personality patterns.
- Develop the skill set needed to lead others, recognizing and working with their extreme behaviors.
- Build action plans to work with the specific people you lead and learn how to help them achieve their potential.
- Establish an action plan to further your personal leadership development.
This professional development program is a highly regarded sequel to Achievers picking up on the reflection and learning, and taking it to the next level. You will enjoy another hands-on, interactive, deep-learning experience that includes:
- Live facilitation
- Interactive small group discussions
- Daily homework assignments to reinforce concepts
- Bell Leadership team support
- You have the option to delve deeper into your Achievers program Bell Personality Profile during the program or benchmark those results to measure changes since your last assessment.
- If you choose to benchmark your Bell Personality Profile results, you again solicit feedback from those that know you well (i.e. your colleagues, family members, friends). Your benchmarked personalized Bell Personality Profile will be shared with you during the program to provide personal and practical insights for how to improve your leadership and management style.
- Make connections. Like all Bell Leadership programs, Achievers II creates an engaging environment for peers to connect and learn from each other. You will enhance your skills by interacting with other leaders and receive in-the-moment coaching from Bell Leadership team members. This combination of enhanced instruction, personal deliberation and group discussion maximizes the sessions to drive permanency of learning.
- Increase people IQ. In this program, you have the opportunity to collaborate with leaders who have a diversity of strengths and weaknesses. Through these interactions, you will gain a deeper understanding of how to lead different people and build your skills to elevate others in your organization.
- Have fun. Working on yourself is challenging, but fun. For more than 50 years, Bell Leadership believes that “fun” promotes learning and builds happier and more productive leaders.
- Compare and contrast. You have the opportunity to compare previous and updated Bell Personality Profile results, leading to greater insights into you as a leader and how you have changed.
- Build your skills. As with Achievers™, you will leave this program with an actionable plan to improve your ability to influence your team and drive results.
- Graduates of Bell Leadership’s Achievers™ program who want to continue their personal development as a leader. (Achievers™ is a pre-requisite for Achievers II).
- Senior leaders who want to improve their People IQ and employee engagement.
- Individual producers who want to work more effectively with others.