The problems and opportunities we face dictate the work we do. As the environment shifts rapidly, we can face significant challenges focusing the right people, on the right work, at the right time.
Bell Leadership’s Job Design™ process is an innovative system that helps leaders collaboratively and efficiently define their roles and their team’s work in the most productive direction. The Job Design system empowers leaders to give their people autonomy to identify key priorities, support in thinking creatively about their challenges and provides tools to create an actionable plan to achieve those goals.
This two-day virtual program will provide you with the skills to understand the human dynamics of how people truly commit to their work and create a system to help your people move their work forward in a complex environment.
- The Job Design™ system and how it works to increase alignment, accountability and teamwork.
- Key steps to imbed Job Design within your organization and your routine goal-setting processes.
- Strategies to define and prioritize your key personal goals, and focus on the most important work for you.
The Job Design program will be facilitated virtually “live” through the Zoom platform.
In anticipation of the program, participants will work on tailored “pre-work” to focus their time during the virtual sessions.
Bell Leadership trainers use innovative methods for adult learners to create engagement and action throughout the program. During the program, leaders will work to design their own jobs to experience the Job Design system.
- CEOs/Executives who want to understand how to lead their business.
- Top managers who want to better lead their teams and can apply Job Design within the goal-setting systems they have.
- First-time managers and individual producers who want to be successful in their jobs and lead their careers.