I have never been to a seminar that took a concept at the level that Dr Bell did and broke it down from the importance of the subject matter to actual practical and usable ideas you could implement the next day. It was truly an outstanding program that I would recommend to anyone in a management position that wants to make a difference. I am excited to implement these ideas.
The Leader’s Job
Learn the Essential Skills of a Leader
Leaders must think and act strategically, yet the tasks of running an organization often overrun their pursuit of long-term goals. To build a great organization, leaders need a practical and powerful framework to organize their efforts to effectively and systematically lead their organization. Founded on decades of consulting and training with leaders around the world, The Leader’s Job focuses on the “Ten Roles” that visionary and experienced leaders execute to successfully build their businesses.
Participants will explore the critical success factors that drive and sustain organizational growth over time. You will learn practical and impactful tools to understand the environment around your business, how to harness those factors to create opportunity and how to lead your organization in a thoughtful and strategic direction. The Leader’s Job seminar will provide you with systems and techniques that you can implement immediately to make a significant difference in your business.
You will learn to:
- Assess your impact as a leader and how you can positively influence your people.
- Set a positive direction for your company to ensure passion, commitment and integrity.
- Lead rather than manage.
- Master the external environment that dictates the direction of your business.
- Develop strategic plans that you and your employees can execute with clarity.
- Identify the essential elements of your products and services that drive the success of your business.
- Create meaningful work for your employees, driving engagement and commitment.
- Structure your organization to deliver the work that needs to be done.
- Implement measurement, feedback and reward systems that support your human capital.
- Lead changes with minimum resistance and maximum impact.
This two-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Through the Leader’s Job Survey, receive 360-degree feedback from your associates that provides insight into your effectiveness in the areas most critical for a leader to execute for their organization’s success.
- Build knowledge. The bigger your job, the more complex your everyday problems become. Learning the essential elements of the leader’s job will give you the knowledge you need to identify and tackle the most important problems effectively.
- Prioritize. Focusing on your highest priorities results in a positive return on investment. This course helps you identify the areas of your business that need prioritization and provides the opportunity and feedback to think critically about the factors that most significantly contribute to your successes and areas for improvement.
- Receive feedback. Feedback from your associates highlights the reality of the results you produce, and which of your contributions to the company are regarded with esteem.
- Develop a plan. Our programs drive action. At the conclusion of The Leader’s Job, you will leave with practical action steps you can use immediately to improve your organization and build your people.
- Implement the action plan that you develop during the program.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Participate
- Team leaders seeking techniques for leading versus managing
- New leaders who want to set their organization in a positive direction
- Senior leaders looking to redirect and focus their organization
The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
$3,500 without accommodations
Includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
This program is worth 15 CPE credits and 1.3 CEU credits. If you would like to apply for CPEs or CEUs for this program, please email Lizzy Nelli or call her at 919-967-7904 for the appropriate documentation.