Money, Families & Children
Create Successful Families and Businesses
All parents want to raise mentally healthy, achieving children who live good lives. How do we do this? Money, Families & Children will teach you specific techniques for using your wealth to lead your family successfully. By teaching you how to foster in your children a healthy work ethic, an ability to create intimate relationships, and a sense of self-respect, this program will give you the specific principles necessary to raise a family with productive and loving individuals. You will also learn what not to do, avoiding the likelihood of raising children with a sense of entitlement, a false identity or an inability to solve problems. In addition, you will learn how to develop your relationship with your significant other, so that managing your wealth together becomes an effective partnership.
You will learn to:
- Manage your money to encourage achievement and happiness in your children and family.
- Turn money into a positive influence and reduce the negative influence of money on children.
- Use gifting, trusts and estate management to produce mentally-healthy, achieving children.
- Resolve the differences between you and your spouse regarding philosophies about money.
- Clarify your financial goals for your family.
- Develop a take-home plan for how to manage your wealth effectively.
This one-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Complete a pre-work assignment that prompts you to think deeply about your goals in raising children and your attitude toward money.
- Actively participate through partner and group discussions and engaged listening of powerful program delivery.
- Implement the principles that you learn from the program.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Participate
- Senior executives who want to learn how to use their money wisely to build a successful family
Our clients find that this is the perfect program to attend with a significant other. This session is a great investment in your life together and your family’s future. Partners attending together will receive 50% off one person’s tuition.
The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC
$1,800 without accommodations
Includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
This program is worth 7.5 CPE credits and 0.6 CEU credits.
Bell Leadership Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors though its website, www.learningmarket.org.
If you would like to apply for CPEs or CEUs for this program, please email Lizzy Lauffer or call her at 919-967-7904 for the appropriate documentation.