Learn specific techniques for using your money to build your family and help your children become mentally healthy, productive people.
Money, Families & Children
Create Successful Families and Businesses
Parents often don’t think of themselves as ‘leaders’ of their families, even though leading a family is one of the most challenging jobs you can have. How do we encourage our children to develop the proper foundation to lead productive, meaningful and fulfilling lives?
Based on decades of consultation with families and organizations, Money, Families & Children provides you with specific principles and techniques to build a family with productive and loving individuals. Learn to instill a healthy work ethic, create open communication and build a sense of self-respect. You will also learn what not to do, avoiding the likelihood of raising children with a sense of entitlement, a false identity or an inability to solve problems. In addition, you will learn how to develop your relationship with your significant other, so that building your family together becomes an effective and meaningful partnership.
Money, Families & Children provides you with advanced tools to use your leadership, experience and wealth to lead your family successfully.
You will learn to:
- Manage your money to encourage achievement and happiness in your children and family.
- Turn money into a positive influence and reduce the negative influence of money on children.
- Use gifting, trusts and estate management to produce mentally-healthy, achieving children.
- Resolve the differences between you and your spouse regarding philosophies about money.
- Clarify your financial goals for your family.
- Develop a take-home plan for how to manage your wealth effectively.
This one-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Complete a pre-work assignment that prompts you to think deeply about your goals in raising children and your attitude toward money.
- Actively participate through partner and group discussions and engaged listening of powerful program delivery.
- Implement the principles that you learn from the program.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Participate
- Senior executives who want to learn how to use their money wisely to build a successful family
- Anyone interested in building their family
Our clients find that this is the perfect program to attend with a significant other. This session is a great investment in your life together and your family’s future. Partners attending together will receive 50% off one person’s tuition.
The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC
$1,850 without accommodations
Includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
This program is worth 7.5 CPE credits and 0.6 CEU credits. If you would like to apply for CPEs or CEUs for this program, please email Lizzy Nelli or call her at 919-967-7904 for the appropriate documentation.