Build High-Achieving Teams
This advanced teamwork seminar will teach you the key principles and specific actions to build great teams. You will also learn how to measure the characteristics of great teamwork versus poor teamwork, what causes good teams to succeed, and how to avoid the pitfalls we all face as we try to build high-achieving teams. The consequences of poor teamwork can be detrimental to your company’s success, so you need to know how to recognize the warning signs.
You will learn how to:
- Assess your team’s current level of teamwork.
- Take the key action steps that build high-achieving teams.
- Lead your team past the most powerful obstacles that prevent teamwork.
- Develop personal skills that will help you increase teamwork and teach effective teamwork skills to your coworkers.
- Apply the same principles that work for your company team to your family team.
- Recognize the characteristics of ineffective teams and how to reduce them.
You will gain:
- An in-depth knowledge of how teams function.
- Insight as to why some teams succeed and others fail.
As part of attending – You will receive a copy of the New York Times best seller The Carolina Way: Leadership Lessons from a Life in Coaching by Dean Smith and Gerald D. Bell, with John Kilgo.