Erica Palmisano, Chief Operating Officer
Zach Cherry, Regional Director of Operations
Meredith Fulton, Director of Education
Terry Brewer, Assistant General Manager
Jason Cole, VP Operations
EAST WEST PARTNERS
Build Your Influence as a Leader
While Achievers™ focuses on the most effective behaviors to build your individual skills, Achievers II targets the skills required to achieve great results through leading others. This seminar leverages your learning from Achievers™ and further expands upon the specific behaviors required to build your influence and drive impactful results. You will increase your ability to lead effectively by mastering the Basic Elements of a Leader’s Life™, including goal setting, delegation, communication and stress management. Successfully mastering these elements will help you and your team elevate your commitment and performance to more effectively build your business. You will also learn to navigate different personalities and develop strategies for working with the most difficult personality patterns you encounter in both your professional and personal life.
You will learn to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Achiever Model™ and your Bell Personality Profile results.
- Formulate a more detailed concept of the results that you produce by how you personally execute the Basic Elements of a Leader’s Life™.
- Build comprehensive insight of the 6 personality patterns that produce effective leadership, and the 6 personality patterns that produce ineffective leadership.
- Implement the three main responsibilities of a leader, while motivating others to work hard, smart and together.
- Develop the skill set needed to lead others, recognizing and working with their extreme behaviors.
- Establish an action plan to further your personal leadership development.
This professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Through the Bell Personality Profile, obtain confidential 360-degree feedback from your associates to benchmark against your original results and gain further understanding of your development as a leader.
- Get personal. Like all Bell Leadership programs, Achievers II uses a highly participatory and engaged method of instruction. A combination of enhanced instruction, personal deliberation and group discussion enhances the sessions to drive permanency of learning.
- Team up. In this program, you have the opportunity to collaborate with leaders who have a diversity of strengths and weaknesses. Through these interactions, you will gain a deeper understanding of how to lead different people and build your skills to elevate others in your organization.
- Have fun. Working on yourself is challenging, but fun. We always incorporate enjoyment into our programs to engage participants.
- Compare and contrast. In Achievers II, you will be able to compare your previous Bell Personality Profile results with an updated version, leading to greater insights into you as a leader and how you have changed.
- Build your skills. As with Achievers™, you will leave this program with an actionable plan to improve your ability to influence your team and drive results.
- Implement the action plan that you develop during the program.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Participate
- Graduates of Bell Leadership’s Achievers™ program: Achievers™ is a pre-requisite for Achievers II
- Senior leaders who want to improve employee engagement
- Individual producers who want to work more effectively with others
The majority of our in-person programs are held at The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC. Our virtual programs are delivered using the Zoom platform.
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
Four 1/2 days
9:00am – 1:00pm EST