Become a Great Leader – Build Yourself First
Described by graduates as “life-changing,” Achievers™ is the cornerstone program of Bell Leadership Institute, designed to help you lead like the best in the world with a deep understanding of your personal strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
Based on a half century of research and consulting with thousands of leaders across the world, Achievers™ provides a unique framework to understand highly effective leadership in a personal context. While other leadership programs give you an assessment of how you behave, Achievers™ goes deeper, leaving you with key understandings of why you behave as you do. Knowing yourself deeply and how your behaviors affect others enables you to develop your unique leadership style.
Achievers™ provides leaders at all levels the pivotal tools to improve their leadership skills immediately, while also creating lasting change for a lifetime.
You will learn to:
- Build practical skills required to positively impact people at every level of an organization.
- Develop the six Achiever core competencies of exceptional leaders.
- Reduce ineffective behaviors that hold you back from achieving your leadership potential.
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses as a leader.
- Understand your personality, your motivations, and how your results affect others.
- Grow your self-confidence as a leader to gain commitment from your team.
- Create an action plan that enhances and sustains your leadership skills and effectiveness.
This three-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Through the Bell Personality Profile, obtain confidential 360-degree feedback from your associates that provides personal and practical insights for how to improve your leadership and management style.
- Get personal. Building relationships is paramount to great leadership. Throughout the entire session you will enhance your skills by interacting with participating leaders and getting in-the-moment coaching from Bell Leadership team members.
- Go deep. Great leaders know themselves extremely well. During the program, we develop “Level-Three” change – the core of who you are and why you behave the way you do. We create deep learning for a lasting effect.
- Have fun. People commit to what they enjoy. For more than 50 years, Bell Leadership has used “fun” to promote learning and build happier and more productive leaders.
- Receive feedback. Honest feedback improves self-awareness. Not only does the Bell Personality Profile reveal how you view yourself, but how others perceive you. Within the framework of the Achiever Model™, you will gain a greater understanding of your leadership style as compared to the best leaders in the world.
- Drive results. Great organizations produce great results. By the conclusion of the program, you will have developed an actionable plan to build your leadership skills and enhance your personal effectiveness.
- Implement the action plan that you develop during the program.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Participate
- Good leaders who want to excel. Struggling leaders who want to improve. Great leaders who know there’s always more to learn.
- Professionals who are looking to work better and smarter so they can enjoy their lives and families.
- People who have an open mind and are willing to self-reflect and change.
The majority of our Achievers™ programs are held at The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC. Bell Leadership also offers regional locations for this program. Please visit our registration page to discover which regional locations are being offered this year.
Three days (arrive Monday evening)
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-6:00p.m.
Day 3: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
$4,800 with accommodations, or $4,200 without accommodations
Includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
This program is worth 24.5 CPE credits and 2.1 CEU credits. If you would like to apply for CPEs or CEUs for this program, please email Lizzy Lauffer or call her at 919-967-7904 for the appropriate documentation.