Utilize Comprehensive Coaching Services for Individuals or Teams
Bell Leadership Institute offers a comprehensive suite of coaching services to our clients. Half-day master classes, face-to-face meetings, and phone sessions are available. We offer both individual and group sessions to answer a variety of our clients’ coaching needs.
- A series of sessions with a leadership coach designed to address your unique strengths, weaknesses, Competencies, and Extremes, so that you can build onto your current strengths, discover new talents, and contribute to your organization at a more effective level.
- The sessions will focus on determining your goals and objectives, answering the tough questions, action planning, and getting and staying motivated and energized.
- After your initial session, you will leave with a set of critical assignments to implement. Then, your coach will review with you your successes, what worked, what didn’t, and uncover the obstacles that prevented you from reaching your desired goals. The frequency of your follow-up sessions will vary depending upon your goals.
- Become a more effective leader by mastering the Achiever Model. Recommended for Achievers I graduates.
- Partner more effectively with your boss, spouse, or associate by mastering the Achiever relationship. Recommended for Achievers I graduates.
- Master specific leadership skills such as communication, presentations, project management, conflict resolution, facilitating, strategic planning, problem solving, and decision making.
Team Development Sessions
- When you and your team attend an open-enrollment seminar, one of our coaches can work with you to master your leadership skills and improve your effectiveness.
To reserve time for your customized coaching session with one of Bell Leadership’s qualified coaches, please call our office at (919) 967–7904. Fees vary based on the type and number of sessions scheduled.
* Special prices are available if coaching sessions are scheduled in conjunction with an open-enrollment seminar.