As a leadership development company, Bell Leadership understands that participating in a program marks the beginning of one’s journey to achieving significant behavioral change. When clients return home after engaging in one of our impactful seminars, the real work begins. Lasting behavioral change requires a daily commitment to the awareness, implementation and evaluation of the action plan you create. Partnering with a qualified Bell Leadership coach equips you with the tools, knowledge and opportunities necessary to attain personal mastery.
How Coaching Can Help
Coaching enhances the learning from a Bell Leadership program. Building your skills to become more effective is a continuous process, and a highly-skilled coach can guide you through the stages of this process. A personal coaching session can consist of one or more of the following elements:
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of your history, background and survey results to discover your patterns of strength and opportunities for improvement in alignment with your organization’s mission, vision and core values
- Identifying the specific skill/s that will bring you the greatest results and return on investment
- Brainstorming ways to realistically build your skills and achieve your goals in the context of your unique personality, work and community life
- Planning for the actions and supports needed to keep you motivated, hold you accountable and ensure consistent progress towards your goals
- Tracking your progress and adjusting your action plan based on the lessons you learn from your “flunkers” and successes
Diverse Coaching Solutions
Bell Leadership Institute offers a comprehensive suite of coaching services for our clients. Half-day master classes, face-to-face meetings and phone sessions are available. We offer both individual and group sessions to answer a variety of our clients’ coaching needs.
- A Master Class is a half-day session with a leadership coach designed to address your unique strengths and weaknesses so that you can build onto your current skills, discover new talents and contribute to your organization more effectively.
- Master Classes focus on determining your goals and objectives, answering the tough questions, action planning, getting motivated and staying energized.
- After your initial session, you will leave with a set of critical assignments to implement. Then, your coach will review with you your successes, what worked, what didn’t, and uncover the obstacles that prevented you from reaching your desired goals. The frequency of your follow-up sessions will vary depending upon your goals.
Individual and Team Development Sessions
- When you or your team attend an open-enrollment program, one of our coaches can work with you to master your leadership skills and improve your effectiveness.
To reserve time for your customized coaching session with one of our qualified coaches, please call Bell Leadership at (919) 967–7904. Fees vary based on the type and number of sessions scheduled. Special prices are available if coaching sessions are scheduled in conjunction with an open-enrollment program.