ACHIEVERS II IS VIRTUAL IN APRIL
BELL PERSONALITY PROFILE BENCHMARKING
With this program, you have an opportunity to complete the Bell Personality Profile and obtain confidential 360-degree feedback from your associates to benchmark against your original results and gain further understanding of your development as a leader. This is a great opportunity to see where you currently are on the Achiever Model.
Achievers II – Build Your Influence as a Leader
(formerly Great Leaders )
While Achievers™ focuses on the most effective behaviors to build your individual skills, Achievers II targets the skills required to achieve great results through leading others. This seminar leverages your learning from Achievers™ and further expands upon the specific behaviors required to build your influence and drive impactful results. You will increase your ability to lead effectively by mastering the Basic Elements of a Leader’s Life™, including goal setting, delegation, communication and stress management. Successfully mastering these elements will help you and your team elevate your commitment and performance to more effectively build your business. You will also learn to navigate different personalities and develop strategies for working with the most difficult personality patterns you encounter in both your professional and personal life.
- Deepen your understanding of the Achiever Model™ and your own Cores and Extremes
- Understand the ways in which various personality patterns respond under stress
- Determine your “Achiever’s Edge” — the best in you that emerges in extreme situations – and how to channel these leadership strengths
- Learn practical strategies to work effectively with others during crisis periods and beyond
- Experience a mix of trainer delivered content, break out groups and individual and group work
- Participate in a short kick-off session the week before the scheduled program
- Engage with Bell trainers and coaches during and after the program
This professional development program is an in-depth, modular, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
The program consists of four, 90-minute, live virtual sessions, a kick-off meeting, and an additional session for those receiving new BPP feedback. In addition to each of these sessions, participants will complete homework assignments and participate in coaching sessions with our trainers.
Program Dates and Times (EST)
Tuesday, April 21 through Friday, April 24
10:00 – 11:30 AM
Optional Session for Updated Feedback Review (EST)
Tuesday, April 21st
2:00 – 3:30 PM
Kick Off Session
Wednesday April 15 10:00-11:00 AM.
Online/Remote (internet connection and video required)
This is a limited special pricing offer for April Virtual Achievers II only. Program is valued at $3000.