This seminar ended up being scheduled at one of my busiest times and I attended thinking, ‘How am I going to take time away from business?’ It was just what I needed! A mental vacation, a time to move out of my ‘professional’ box and live in my ‘personal’ box for a change! I learned that it is not only important to lead your employees by professional example but personal as well. If you have a balanced life and fun, you are setting the same tone for your team as well.
Advanced Time Management & Personal Productivity
Work Smart, Live Smart
Busy professionals live complex lives. Leaders routinely remark that the high volume of daily tasks, meetings and obligations they face limit their effectiveness and productivity, often leading to burnout. In this always-on, multichannel world, it is a challenge to be fully focused and present in the moment. This leads to interrupted thinking and impacts our ability to prioritize. More time spent working isn’t the solution; professionals need advanced tools to manage this increasing complexity and achieve more while caring for their health and lives. Advanced Time Management & Personal Productivity draws from our decades of research on how and why highly-effective individuals set goals, plan their days, prioritize their time and organize their lives. As a participant, you will discover and investigate the personal obstacles preventing you from achieving your highest level of performance, in every facet of your life. At the completion of the program, you will have a plan to increase your personal productivity while leading a healthier, happier life.
You will learn to:
- Analyze your current time management practices and uncover the anchors that prevent you from achieving more.
- Identify and set clear, focused goals for yourself, in your work, health, relationships, finances and other essential areas.
- Avoid time-wasters, road blocks and unproductive meetings, which hinder your ability to lead.
- Utilize proven techniques and develop key skills to gain more out of your time while avoiding burnout.
- Understand how to achieve and sustain peak performance for longer periods of time.
- Create a personal strategic plan that will help you achieve your goals both professionally and personally.
This three-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Receive 360-degree feedback from your associates through the Peak Performance Survey and gain personal and practical insights for how to improve your personal productivity.
- Investigate. In this course, you will take a deep dive into the root causes of your inefficiencies, including the personality habits that prevent you from working at your highest potential.
- Learn. Throughout the course, you will learn advanced yet practical techniques that can be put to use immediately. This will improve your ability to work at your highest level and achieve more while avoiding burnout.
- Collaborate. Talk with peers and receive in-the-moment feedback from Bell Leadership team members to identify specific and individual areas for focus, and work to apply the concepts and tools to your life.
- Create. Throughout the program, you will identify your top priorities, both professionally and personally, and create a specific and detailed plan to help you achieve your short-term and long-term goals.
- Implement the personal strategic plan that you develop during the program.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Participate
- Leaders at all levels of an organization who want to maximize personal productivity
- New leaders who want to learn how to manage complexity
- Seasoned leaders who need techniques to stay fresh and engaged
- Senior leaders beginning to plan for the latter part of their careers and lives
Our clients find that this is the perfect program to attend with a significant other. This session is a great investment in your life together and your family’s future. Partners attending together will receive 50% off one person’s tuition.
The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
$3,500 without accommodations
Includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
This program is worth 15 CPE credits and 1.3 CEU credits. If you would like to apply for CPEs or CEUs for this program, please email Lizzy Nelli or call her at 919-967-7904 for the appropriate documentation.