Advanced Time Management & Personal Productivity
Work Smart, Live Smart
Busy professionals live complex lives. Leaders routinely remark that the volume of tasks and appointments in their day limits their effectiveness, productivity and focus. Spending more time working isn’t the solution; professionals need advanced tools to manage complexity and achieve more, while caring for their health and lives.
Advanced Time Management & Personal Productivity draws from decades of research on how and why highly effective individuals set goals, plan their days, prioritize their time and manage their lives. As a participant, you will investigate and illuminate the personal obstacles preventing you from achieving your peak level of performance, both on and off the job. At the completion of the program, you will have a plan to increase personal productivity while leading a healthier, more productive life.
You will learn to:
- Analyze your current time management practices and uncover the anchors that prevent you from achieving more.
- Identify and set clear, focused goals for yourself, in your work, health, relationships, finances and other essential areas.
- Avoid time-wasters, road blocks and unproductive meetings, which hinder your ability to lead.
- Utilize proven techniques and develop key skills to gain more out of your time while avoiding burnout.
- Understand how to achieve and sustain peak performance for longer periods of time.
- Create a personal strategic plan that will help you achieve your goals both professionally and personally.
This three-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Receive 360-degree feedback from your associates through the Peak Performance Survey and gain personal and practical insights for how to improve your personal productivity.
- Investigate. In this course, you will take a deep dive into the root causes of your inefficiencies, including the personality habits that prevent you from working at your highest potential.
- Learn. Throughout the course, you will learn advanced yet practical techniques that can be put to use immediately. This will improve your ability to work at your highest level and achieve more while avoiding burnout.
- Collaborate. Talk with peers and receive in-the-moment feedback from Bell Leadership team members to identify specific and individual areas for focus, and work to apply the concepts and tools to your life.
- Create. Throughout the program, you will identify your top priorities, both professionally and personally, and create a specific and detailed plan to help you achieve your short-term and long-term goals.
- Implement the personal strategic plan that you develop during the program.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Participate
- Leaders at all levels of an organization who want to maximize personal productivity
- New leaders who want to learn how to manage complexity
- Seasoned leaders who need techniques to stay fresh and engaged
- Senior leaders beginning to plan for the latter part of their careers and lives
Our clients find that this is the perfect program to attend with a significant other. This session is a great investment in your life together and your family’s future. Partners attending together will receive 50% off one person’s tuition.
The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC
Three days (arrive Monday evening)
Days 1 and 2: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 3: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
$3,950 without accommodations
Includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
This program is worth 23 CPE credits and 2.0 CEU credits.
Bell Leadership Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors though its website, www.learningmarket.org.
If you would like to apply for CPEs or CEUs for this program, please email Lizzy Lauffer or call her at 919-967-7904 for the appropriate documentation.