Lead like an Achiever – Build Great Results
Great Leaders provides in-depth, second-step training in personality and leadership for graduates of Achievers. This program guides you up the Mastery Ladder by adding to the concepts you learned in Achievers. You will learn how to execute the Best Leader Skills. Knowing, understanding, and implementing these skills will help you and your team raise your commitment and performance levels to build your business more effectively. Also, learn how to lead, work for, and relate to each of the six dominant personalities that pervade our work and personal lives.
You will learn how to:
- Lead successfully in each of the Basic Elements of a Leader’s Life.
- Use advanced approaches to set goals to reduce your personal extremes in the Basic Elements of a Leader’s Life.
- Recognize your personal threshold when you move from using Achievers Core Competencies to Extreme Personality Patterns.
- Manage your personal extremes in challenging situations.
- Work effectively with people who behave in each extreme pattern.
You will gain:
- A deeper understanding of the core skills that produce great leadership performance in each element of a leader’s life.
- An understanding of how extreme personality behaviors diminish leadership success.
- An awareness of yourself and how you perform in the Basic Elements of a Leader’s Life.
- A strong grasp of the skill set needed to lead people, recognizing and working with their extreme behaviors.
In conjunction with this program, you will have the opportunity to measure your growth by benchmarking your Bell Personality Profile results.We encourage benchmarking if it has been six months or longer since you last completed the Profile.