Change Yourself, Others and Organizations
Change is inevitable for your organization — but how fast, big, effective, and costly will these changes be? This program will show you how to master the art of leading change so that changes are executed effectively and sustained successfully.
The key skill of effective change leaders is the ability to create in their people a desire to change, by helping them see the gap between the results they are achieving and those that are possible. Change Leadership explores why so few people embrace change, the major obstacles that most organizations and individuals face when they attempt to make change and the six biggest mistakes people make when initiating change. You’ll also learn how personality patterns influence the ability to change.
During the program, you will leverage powerful tools and concepts to help you develop a plan to lead people through the stages of change, while increasing motivation and decreasing tension.
You will learn to:
- Manage changes when you must accomplish more, faster and better – with less.
- Give feedback to your people that creates a positive desire to change.
- Apply the Laws of Change to implement new and effective programs, processes and behavior patterns in your people.
- Understand what not to do when introducing change.
- Lead change initiatives in a way that supports and enriches organizational culture.
- Change yourself, your people and your organization’s culture.
- Develop an individualized, practical change plan to apply key principles within your company.
This two-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Complete a pre-work assignment that allows you to analyze the successes and difficulties, strengths and weaknesses of your current change techniques.
- Think deeply. You will be given time to think deeply about the dilemmas when creating changes.
- Develop new abilities. Through learning new principles about change leadership, you will learn how to change people in a way that inspires great performance.
- Practice. Learn personal skill development exercises so that you can practice applying the proven methods of leading change.
- Implement the change techniques that you develop during the program.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Participate
- Senior executives responsible for leading their company through anticipated and potentially disruptive changes
- Managers and supervisors who need their employees, peers or partners to change in order to improve organizational performance
The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
$3,250 without accommodations
Includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
This program is worth 15 CPE credits and 1.3 CEU credits.
Bell Leadership Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors though its website, www.learningmarket.org.
If you would like to apply for CPEs or CEUs for this program, please email Lizzy Lauffer or call her at 919-967-7904 for the appropriate documentation.