Change Yourself, Others and Organizations
Change is inevitable. In today’s environment, successful organizations must navigate and adapt to an ever-changing landscape. While leading change is an integral component of success, few groups perform it effectively. Change initiatives require vast amounts of resources and time, yet often fail before they take root.
Change Leadership presents a powerful framework for understanding, addressing and leading change in an efficient, effective and sustainable manner. With a foundation of over 50 years of research on how to effectively drive change, this program draws upon the fundamental laws of change and how to harness these understandings to advance change in your business environment. You will learn the underpinnings of the primary drivers behind successful change and what major obstacles influence incomplete adoption of change.
This program will provide you with the knowledge and tools to create a desire for change within your organization, significantly increasing the effectiveness of any change initiative, large or small.
You will learn to:
- Create a desire for change within your organization, maintaining a flexible organization ready to adapt to your company’s surrounding environment.
- Provide valuable feedback to your people that creates a positive desire to change.
- Effectively communicate change to individuals and your organization.
- Apply the Laws of Change to implement new and effective programs, processes and behavior patterns in your people.
- Understand what not to do when introducing change.
- Lead change initiatives in a way that supports and enriches organizational culture.
- Change yourself, your people and your organization’s culture.
- Develop an individualized, practical change plan to apply key principles within your company.
This two-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Through a targeted pre-work assignment, analyze the successes, difficulties, strengths and weaknesses of your current change techniques, to create a “baseline” metric for change.
- Think deeply. Throughout the program, you will learn new ideas about the theory of change and effective change initiatives. Additionally, the time for group work and introspection allows you to think deeply about the concepts and apply them to your unique situation.
- Develop new abilities. You will learn and practice new techniques and build your personal skills to effectively drive change in your organization by learning how to change people in a way that inspires great performance.
- Create a plan. Construct an action plan for increasing your abilities to implement changes in your organization and your people.
- Implement the change techniques that you develop during the program.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Participate
- Senior executives responsible for leading their company through anticipated and potentially disruptive changes
- Managers and supervisors who want to inspire great performance amongst their employees during organizational change
- Anyone who wants to become an effective change agent in their company
The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
$3,250 without accommodations
Includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
This program is worth 15 CPE credits and 1.3 CEU credits.
Bell Leadership Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors though its website, www.learningmarket.org.
If you would like to apply for CPEs or CEUs for this program, please email Lizzy Lauffer or call her at 919-967-7904 for the appropriate documentation.