Marketing and Business Development Associate – Chapel Hill, NC
Bell Leadership Institute, a respected leadership training and development company located in the heart of Chapel Hill, NC is seeking a high energy, hardworking professional with exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail to join our team as Marketing and Sales Analyst.
The Marketing and Sales Analyst will work closely with our Marketing Manager, Business Development Director and Client Service Team to support Bell’s marketing and client development efforts. The positive team working environment is task-oriented, client-focused, fast-paced and excellence-driven.
- Streamline data reporting and develop Sales & Marketing dashboard
- Identify and support with prospecting and exposure opportunities
- Analyze data sets and provide reports including data-driven recommendations for improvement
- Analyze customer / prospect data to drive informed marketing planning
- Research and apply for industry conferences and speaking events
- Work cross-functionally to map and support a collaborative, seamless client journey experience
- Support in developing a follow up process for clients, programs and other outreach initiatives
- Coordinate Social Media content planning and deployment
- Regularly research and report on industry trends and technological developments
- Organize multiple tasks, manage project workflows, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision and a high level of accountability
- 3-5 years marketing experience including email marketing, social media initiatives, and data management at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house at a tech, consumer finance, or innovative, fast-paced company
- Excellent written communication and ability to adapt messages to various audiences
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when needed
- Customer database management and reporting experience
- A reputation for developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Highly detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with a desire to be part of an energetic client-focused team
- Work independently with minimal supervision adhering to procedures or instructions and delivering the assigned tasks on a timely basis.
- High ability to use Microsoft Office 365 Software and experience with Adobe Illustrator, In-Design preferred
This position will work on-site at our Chapel Hill, NC offices. We are open to candidates with additional skills and experience. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and skill set. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include Bell Leadership Marketing & Sales Analyst in the subject line. No calls or in-person submissions please.