Marketing and Business Development Associate – Chapel Hill, NC
Bell Leadership Institute, a respected leadership training and development company located in the heart of Chapel Hill, NC is seeking a high energy, hardworking professional with exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail to join our team as Marketing and Business Development Associate.
The Marketing and Business Development Associate will work closely with Marketing Manager, Business Development Director and Client Service Team to support Bell’s marketing and client development efforts. The positive team working environment is task-oriented, client-focused, fast-paced and excellence-driven.
Marketing Support including:
- Coordinate client experience mapping and review of current touchpoints, tools
- Support marketing asset design for print and digital
- Coordinate Social Media content planning, and implementation
- Research and report competitive information, marketing trends, etc.
- Analyze customer/prospect data to drive informed marketing planning
Business Development Support including:
- Develop data reporting and BD/Marketing dashboard
- Research and apply for industry conferences and speaker events
- Support in developing a follow up process for clients, programs and other outreach initiatives
- Identify and support with prospecting and exposure opportunities
This role will support Bell Leadership’s growing needs for additional marketing and business development support.
- Design and create a wide range of information design documents and assets, both print and digital.
- Coordinate Social Media content planning and deployment.
- Regularly research industry trends and technological developments, share this information and best practices with the team.
- Work cross-functionally to map and support a collaborative, seamless client journey experience.
- Analyze data sets and provide reports including data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Organize multiple tasks, manage project workflows, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision and a high level of accountability.
- 3-5 years marketing experience including email marketing, social media initiatives, and data management at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house at a tech, consumer finance, or innovative, fast-paced company.
- Excellent written communication and ability to adapt messages to various audiences.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when needed.
- Customer database management and reporting experience.
- A reputation for developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships.
- Highly detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be part of an energetic client-focused team.
- Work independently with minimal supervision adhering to procedures or instructions and delivering the assigned tasks on a timely basis.
- High ability to use Microsoft Office 365 Software and experience with Adobe Illustrator, In-Design.
This position will work on-site at our Chapel Hill, NC offices. We are open to candidates with additional skills and experience. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and skill set. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include Bell Leadership Marketing & Business Associate in the subject line. No calls or in-person submissions please.