Manager, Programs and Services
The Manager, Programs and Services will work closely with team members to drive and coordinate our Open Enrollment programs. This position manages all aspects of seminars and programs, and will be directly responsible for registrations, client support, material preparation, and logistics. The work environment is client-focused, fast-paced, and excellence-driven.
- Plan and manage conference logistics; provide oversight of resource scheduling, staffing, production coordination, and marketing requirements.
- Support and coordinates client outreach and communications to clients and prospective clients.
- Carry out administrative events management tasks including preparing schedules and maintaining schedule changes, conducting planning meetings, preparing estimates, addressing issues, communicating facility requirements, and monitoring budget and contractual agreements.
- Maintain reports, event documentation, records and files.
- Assist with event marketing activities as required.
- Facilitate communication between relevant teams.
- At least two years of event planning / program management experience in a professional business setting with major focus on customer service
- Demonstrated track record of building successful relationships
- Capability to master complex administrative systems and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize workload, anticipate needs, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help people
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite & Database management programs
To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Manager, Programs and Services in the reference line.