Leadership Trainer, Speaker and Executive Coach
We are seeking a seasoned business professional to join our team as a Leadership Trainer, Speaker and Executive Coach.
The Leadership Trainer, Speaker and Executive Coach will work closely with team members to learn and deliver Bell Leadership’s high-quality training in a variety of critical areas such as the Achiever Model™, Advanced Communication, Teambuilding, Change Leadership and Selection. The position will help cultivate and build long-term client relationships and serve clients in a variety of possible ways including open program trainings, client specific trainings, executive coaching sessions and speaking engagements.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for contributing to humankind by helping people develop their leadership capacities and skills. They will possess excellent communication skills, a strong track record of building positive relationships, and a growth mindset. Must be comfortable with potentially frequent travel. Bachelor’s degree required / Masters or PhD Preferred.
Learn, master and deliver Bell Leadership branded training materials in open enrollment, executive education programs in Chapel Hill, NC and regional locations throughout the U.S.
- Craft and deliver company-specific training programs to corporate and executive clients utilizing Bell Leadership methodology.
- Deliver engaging and enthusiastic public speeches for Bell clients for audiences ranging from 20 – 2,000.
- Build, develop and foster long-term client relationships.
- Coach executives one-on-one and in small group settings.
- Conduct webinars and on-line sessions as follow up to programs and seminars.
- Support team of trainers at open and client programs with active client engagement and facilitation.
- Support business development and client proposals as needed.
- Provide support for Bell Leadership marketing and communication efforts by contributing content in the form of articles, blogs, summaries and other materials.
Experienced – Previous experience training, coaching or public speaking.
- Client-focused – Relationship driven and always focused on delivering the best possible experience and outcomes to clients.
- Knowledgeable – Broad and insightful understanding of business environments and challenges faced by leaders in a variety of industries and functions.
- Communication – Superior communication and relationship building skills and capacities. Reflect excellent communication in all forms, across a wide variety of personality types, roles and geographies.
- Proactive – Able to understand and self-direct contributions to Bell Leadership’s mission and goals.
- Team Player – Nothing we do is in isolation. Our trainers and coaches are a vital part of the Bell Leadership team. Our success relies on our ability to work smart, work hard, and work together!
- Growth Mindset – Highly motivated and continuously striving for personal and professional improvement.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please include Bell Leadership Trainer in the subject line. No calls or in-person submissions please.