The Leader’s Roundtable
An Executive Peer Council for C-Suite and Senior Leaders Led by Bell Leadership Experts
Build Yourself, Build Your People, Build Your Business
The year-long Leader’s Roundtable is an executive leadership development program personally designed by Dr. Gerald D. Bell to assist C-suite and senior executives in becoming world-class leaders. The Leader’s Roundtable will teach you how to build your personal leadership effectiveness so that you can lead others successfully to grow your business. In today’s environment of constant, rapid changes, increasing demand for immediate access to products and services, and unprecedented visibility coupled with external scrutiny, business agility is more important than ever. Investing in yourself and your leadership skills by assessing not only where you are, but who you are, yields the highest returns and will set your company in the right direction.
The Bigger Your Job, The Bigger Your Responsibility
At Bell Leadership Institute, we understand that you are in a unique position. The higher you go in your company, the more opportunities and challenges you face, and the fewer people you can talk with who truly understand. It can be “lonely at the top,” but you are not alone. The Leader’s Roundtable is a small, exclusive group of leaders from diverse, non-competing industries. This allows you to share your ideas, questions, and perspectives in a confidential setting with peers who understand the weight of your daily responsibilities, and who can provide valuable insight and feedback. Bell Leadership’s trainers and coaches will also support you, drawing on years of experience with highly-successful leaders such as yourself.
This year-long, twelve-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Complete custom-designed pre-work assignments for each of the sessions, preparing you to engage deeply on each topic and focusing on what is most relevant for you and your organization.
- Agree to and enjoy total confidentiality to promote and encourage openness and trust during each session.
- Receive 360-degree feedback from your associates that provides personal and practical insights for improving your leadership practices.
- Discuss current business cases presented by yourself, other members, and Bell trainers.
- Explore and apply key concepts and proven methods from several Leadership Mastery Series™ programs, such as Advanced Communication, The Leader’s Job, Change Leadership, and Selecting Achievers.
- Develop action plans tailored to your situation using powerful, practical leadership principles.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one executive coaching.
- Return to Chapel Hill for an annual Bell Leader’s Roundtable Mastery program to further your development and build relationships with other top leaders.
Who Should Apply
- Graduates of Bell Leadership’s Achievers program: Achievers is a pre-requisite for The Leader’s Roundtable
- C-suite and senior executives from the top three levels of an organization, who have broad management experience and leadership responsibility for multiple employees
The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC
- Six two-day sessions throughout the year
- Day 1 of each session: 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m.
- Day 2 of each session: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
Tuition for The Leader’s Roundtable is $14,750, billed quarterly. This includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
How to Apply
Please e-mail Amy Hagen, contact her via phone at (919) 967-7904, or fill out the online application. *Becoming a member of The Leader’s Roundtable qualifies your company for a 20% discount for any associate to come to any of our Leadership Mastery Series™ programs during the year of your membership.
This program is worth 14 CPE credits per 2-day session, or 84 credits for the year. It is worth 1.2 CEU credits per 2-day session, or 7.2 credits for the year.
Bell Leadership Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors though its website, www.learningmarket.org.
If you would like to apply for CPEs or CEUs for this program, please email Lizzy Lauffer or call her at 919-967-7904 for the appropriate documentation.