This year-long, twelve-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Complete custom-designed pre-work assignments for each of the sessions, preparing you to engage deeply on each topic and focusing on what is most relevant for you and your organization.
- Agree to and enjoy total confidentiality to promote and encourage openness and trust during each session.
- Receive 360-degree feedback from your associates that provides personal and practical insights for improving your leadership practices.
- Discuss current business cases presented by yourself, other members, and Bell trainers.
- Explore and apply key concepts and proven methods from several Leadership Mastery Series™ programs, such as Advanced Communication, The Leader’s Job, Change Leadership, and Selecting Achievers.
- Develop action plans tailored to your situation using powerful, practical leadership principles.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one executive coaching.
- Return to Chapel Hill for an annual Bell Leader’s Roundtable Mastery program to further your development and build relationships with other top leaders.
Who Should Apply
- C-suite and senior executives from the top three levels of an organization, who have broad management experience and leadership responsibility for multiple employees.
- Attendees of Bell Leadership’s Achievers program: Achievers is a pre-requisite for The Leader’s Roundtable.