Apply for The Leader’s Roundtable
Dr. Bell’s work has been used by an astounding 500,000 leaders in more than 4,700 organizations and in over 85 countries. Organizations such as the Young Presidents Organization and the Chief Executives Organization call on him again and again for his practical, thought-provoking delivery.
If you or one of your key leaders would like to apply for The Leader’s Roundtable or want additional information, please call us at (919) 967-7904 or fill out the online application.
- Enrollment is limited to individuals who are selected for participation in the Roundtable.
- Members will meet for 12 days over the course of one year in Chapel Hill for in-depth, intense and fun working sessions.
- Dr. Bell presents key advanced leadership concepts in the morning sessions. Each afternoon is devoted to analyses of cases presented by Roundtable members. The morning’s leadership principles are then applied to the Roundtable members’ jobs, organizations and lives.
- The program includes all program materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day.
- The tuition for The Leader’s Roundtable is $14,750 and will be billed quarterly.