Experienced, Business Savvy Candidate
Bell Leadership Institute is seeking an experienced, business savvy candidate to help start, build, and grow a business unit.
Ideally, this candidate should:
- Be capable of creating an effective business strategy and business model for a product
- Have the ability to create a marketing, sales, and delivery strategy
- Be able to build a team inside a business that can work extremely effectively with people
- Have the highest dedication to continuing our mission for building great leaders
- Have a desire to help people lead more effective lives
This candidate should also have 3-5 plus years of experience, as well as a Bachelors Degree. Masters Degree is not required, but preferred. The candidate would ideally have an interest or concentration in the healthcare industry. Part-time and full-time applicants should apply. Our main goal is to find an employee with experience on building and growing a business or a product, effective leadership ability, and a professional sophistication for clientele.
No phone calls, please. Applicants should send resumes to Kerry Kiddoo at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org.