Over the past ten plus years, Dr. Bell and his wonderful staff have tremendously influenced the growth of Extraco’s Learning Leadership Culture. His work and leadership principals have allowed us to cultivate a culture that consistently raises the bar for personal excellence and teamwork, and brings passion to our mission to touch the lives of our customers, employees, and enrich our communities.
Facilitated Collaboration to Refocus, Redefine and Reenergize Your Leadership
Company retreats can be the catalyst for bringing out the best in your top leaders and positioning your organization to surpass its goals. A chance to “get away from it all” is crucial for you and your key executives to refocus your vision, redefine your mission and reenergize your leadership practices. Visualize your next Executive Retreat being led with a clear purpose, facilitated with open, honest communication amongst team members, and free of distractions.
An Executive Retreat requires highly-trained facilitators who have a clear understanding of your company’s unique needs. Bell Leadership Institute’s experienced trainers will work closely with you to prioritize the issues and discuss the goals of your organization, maximizing your time together to produce effective results. You can trust us to approach the planning of your event with expertise, commitment and partnered leadership.
Your team will:
- Enhance communication and build alignment.
- Set goals and solve problems.
- Develop its leadership skills and the company’s competitive advantage.
- Maximize productivity by reducing the interruptions that often accompany on-site meetings.
- Determine the best approach to implement your action plan.
- Take advantage of options to receive 360-degree feedback from your associates, complete customized pre-work, and/or participate in audience analysis calls prior to your retreat.
- Actively participate in customized programming alongside experienced Bell Leadership trainers.
- Implement the action plan that you develop during the retreat.
Who Should Participate
- Top executives who want to regroup and recharge with their team
- Key leaders who desire an off-site meeting space to maximize productivity
- Senior managers who want to partner with experienced trainers to lead with a clear purpose
We are delighted to invite you to hold your next retreat at The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC or The Fearrington Inn, located just outside of Chapel Hill in Pittsboro, NC. The historic Carolina Inn is situated in the heart of downtown, whereas The Fearrington Inn is set in an English-inspired village on a scenic farm. We will be happy to work with you in coordinating meeting space, hotel accommodations, and other events. We are also happy to help you make arrangements at a meeting location of your choice.