Maximize Your Organization’s Resources with Proven Techniques
Over the past ten plus years, Dr. Bell and his wonderful staff have tremendously influenced the growth of Extraco’s Learning Leadership Culture. His work and leadership principals have allowed us to cultivate a culture that consistently raises the bar for personal excellence and teamwork, and brings passion to our mission to touch the lives of our customers, employees, and enrich our communities.
Developing effective leaders and teams is crucial for maximizing your organization’s resources and producing world-class results. One of the best ways for your team to meet and surpass its goals and objectives is to participate in a custom-designed program.
Our work draws on 50 years of in-depth studies of the best companies and leaders in the world, with proven techniques for increasing your bottom line. We design programs focused on practical, take-home actions for your specific needs. One of Bell Leadership’s highly-qualified trainers will tailor your next meeting to reach your organizational goals.
Many clients choose an on-site program from our Leadership Mastery Series™, a comprehensive suite of proven solutions. Other popular topics for on-site programs include:
- Advanced Negotiation & Conflict Management
- Advanced Psychology of Selling
- Building a Great Family Business
- Great Leaders, Great Results
- Job Design
- Leadership, Teamwork & Change
- Organizational Health & Effectiveness
- Strategic Planning
- Take advantage of options to receive 360-degree feedback from your associates, complete customized pre-work, and/or participate in audience analysis calls prior to your on-site program.
- Participate in an interactive, “hands on” session that will get you out of your seat, moving, connecting with team members, and building relationships that go beyond surface-level chit chat.
- Engage in a well-paced mixture of activities and breakout conversations with short bursts of presentation, examples and illustrations from the front of the room; flip charts rather than PowerPoint.
- Reflect on your experiences and those of your fellow participants, draw conclusions and begin to make changes that will help you to be happier and more successful, both personally and professionally.
- Develop an action plan tailored to your situation using powerful, practical leadership principles.
- Implement the action steps that you develop during the program.
Who Should Participate
- Organizations who want to provide a world-class leadership training for their employees while minimizing travel time and costs
- Companies who want a custom-designed program that fits their unique culture and needs
We are delighted to invite you to hold your next on-site program at The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC or The Fearrington Inn, located just outside of Chapel Hill in Pittsboro, NC. The historic Carolina Inn is situated in the heart of downtown, whereas The Fearrington Inn is set in an English-inspired village on a scenic farm. We will be happy to work with you in coordinating meeting space, hotel accommodations, and other events. We are also happy to help you make arrangements at a meeting location of your choice.
Please e-mail Amy Hagen or call her at (919) 967-7904 to schedule your team’s custom program with one of our qualified trainers. Fees vary.