Survey Manager/Administrator – Professional Development and Organizational Assessments
The Manager for Executive, Leadership, and Psychological Assessments will lead the administration of confidential assessments for individuals and companies, reporting feedback to individual clients, completing group/company reports, and maintaining the assessment database. In addition, the Manager will lead the development and growth of the assessment part of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least five years experience in a professional business setting with major focus on customer service
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help people, with demonstrated track record of building client relationships
- Analytical skills, technical savvy, and outcome orientation with a proven ability to achieve deadlines, anticipate needs, and troubleshoot
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tactical and strategic business skills
Benefits (All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.)
- Health Plans – Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision
- Financial – 401(k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off – Vacation
About Bell Leadership Institute
Headquartered in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Bell Leadership Institute is a recognized leader in executive education and development, helping organizations develop leadership mastery through its programs and services since 1972. Our training programs are built on Dr. Gerald D. Bell’s Four Laws of Leadership and have been used by more than 500,000 leaders in over 4,700 organizations and 30 countries.
We design programs focused on practical, take-home actions for your specific needs and culture to give you an insightful, practical, and powerful learning experience. Bell Leadership Institute offers proven answers to organizations’ training and development needs through:
WE FOCUS ON:
Individuals – To develop each person’s talents to lead and to produce effective results in their projects and relationships.
Businesses and Organizations – To develop the skills of the leaders who create and administer the world’s businesses and organizations.
Families – To enrich people’s abilities to create caring and effective relationships among family members and friends.
Communities – To advance the leadership and communication skills of individuals, organizations, teams, and families so people will prosper and their lives will be more fulfilling.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.