Coordinator, Assessments and Programs
Coordinator, Assessments and Programs – May 2021
Bell Leadership Institute, a respected leadership training and executive company located in the heart of Chapel Hill, NC is seeking a high energy, hardworking professional with exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail.
The Assessments and Programs Coordinator will work closely with Assessment and Program leaders and other Bell team members to provide support to all aspects of Bell Leadership’s in-person and virtual seminars. The Coordinator will help to process all of Bell Leadership’s survey and skill assessments, support our Licensed Products division with registration and data quality oversight and prepare materials for trainings and seminars. The positive team working environment is task-oriented, client-focused, fast-paced and excellence-driven.
- Support in-person and virtual Bell Leadership seminars with setup, Zoom production and other tasks as needed
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks – printing, preparing and shipping reports and program materials, answering phones as needed
- Set up and administer Bell Leadership surveys and assessments
- Process survey and assessment data and proof survey data and make edits as needed
- Format and create participant survey and assessment reports
- Provide client-facing technical support with survey process as needed
- Help maintain Bell Leadership’s survey site and generate invites / automated e-mails
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prefer at least two years of experience in a professional business setting with focus on customer service. Qualified, recent graduates are welcome to submit an application.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help people.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with outcome orientation and a with proven ability to prioritize workload, achieve deadlines and anticipate needs.
- Technically savvy with ability to troubleshoot. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ideally experience in database management programs. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
About Bell Leadership Institute
Headquartered in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Bell Leadership Institute is a recognized leader in executive education and development, helping organizations and individuals develop leadership mastery through its programs and services since 1972. Our training programs are built on Dr. Bell’s work with hundreds of companies of all sizes and thousands of executives and have been used by more than 500,000 leaders in over 4,700 organizations and 30 countries.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Bell Leadership Trainer in the subject line. No calls or in-person submissions please.